Why i Joined Empower network
I joined Empower Network so that i could have a life with my family.So that i could be there with my kids every possible minute.I joined so i could be my own boss and get paid what i think i deserve,not what someone else thinks i should be getting paid.My kids are my world and i want to homeschool them and travel with them and do things that i was never able to do before.
It seems that when you have a JOB you either don't have enough time or enough money to do what you want to do.If i want to go camping with my family for 3-4 days then i don't want to ask someone if that is Ok,i mean it is MY life right?
I should be able to say what i can and can't do with my life.
CHECK IT OUT HEREWhen i was growing up my dad worked his tail off 40-50 hours a week and we were still always broke and wasn't able to do alot.I thought that you had to go to work for whatever they would pay you and work your butt off for them so that one day they would give you a raise.I knew nothing about becoming wealthy or being an Entrepreneur till i was about 17 i had a boyfriend that was a Entrepreneur.He thought different than me,he was always looking for someway to become wealthy.He tried lots of home bussiness's and even got into this company that you would go talk to people to get them under you.He got me excited a few times about things and then they didn't work out.But he never gave up his way of thinking.
He had me read books to inspire me and get me motivated.We are not together but we remained friends for a long time and he showed me a different way of thinking and i am grateful for that.I do want to become wealthy and have a life people dream about but they are too scared to start fulfilling it.
I want to be a go getter and go get what i want.If more people thought like me than more people would have a great life.I want to spread the word about getting out there and setting goals.I want my friends and family to not stress about money.
I want to show my kids that there is a better way than a 9-5 job and that dreams do come true.
Maybe people just can't stay motivated to accoplish their goals.Maybe they get tired of trying and people calling them crazy.I used to be that person that cared what everyone else thought about me.Now i know that i am who i am and i have a dream and i have goals.
Why i joined Empower Network well see for yourself
CLICK HERE
I will succeed because i want it bad enough.I will show everyone that i am not crazy and that if you beleive enough you can make your dreams come true.
I hope everyone that wants to have a good life starts to realize that they have the power to make it happen.The internet is a magical place where you can make money tons of different ways.
This is the way i chose beacause i want to stand by a great company with awesome training that everyone can join because it is only $25 dollars a month and it pays you 100% commisions too.
Plus it has the best pay plan so you can get huge risidual income coming in.
Residual income is income that comes in month after month for the work you put into it one time now that is great idea don't you think?
You do work one day and get a few people into your business then you get paid every month for those people plus the new ones that you get in so your business builds incredibly fast.
That is how you make good money.It may start slow but it takes a little while to build a new business.
But it is totally worth it in the end.If you keep working at it you will get to your goal income.
Would you be willing to work hard for a while at something like that?
JOIN NOW I will be your business partner and help all i can.
to your success,
Pam Cooper
No comments:
Post a Comment